Getting ready for an indexing project takes a few moments. Make some preliminary notes on your project's requirements:
▪ Special software you use to produce your project
▪ Special constraints you have
▪ Number of pages in a book/number of topics in a online project
▪ How you would like deliver the pieces of your project (file transfers, PDF files, etc.)
▪ Your due dates
▪ Potential scheduling points that Wright Information's work could fit into your project's timeline
▪ The person who will be the contact
▪ Your budget requirements
Then e-mail Wright Information. We'll discuss timing, fees, and all your terminology needs, and we'll go from there.
Contact Wright Information at email@example.com.